Unique device for installing pipe strings through manholes using the TIP(Tight In Pipe) method.
The pipes are deformed mechanically and are inserted vertically into the old pipe via the manhole. Before being pulled into the old pipe, the plastic pipe is brought back into its original circular shape and then pulled in tightly inside the old pipe.
Pipe string being pulled in through a manhole with BURSTFORM
Bursting rig GRUNDOBURST 400S
View into an intermediate manhole.
- Installation of new PE-100 RC pipes as a pipe string (long pipe)
- Pipe installation via a starting manhole from 1 m diameter
- Installation length up to 150 m
- New pipes OD 192, 242 and OD 292
- Tight in pipe means only minimal cross-section loss and small annular space without filling
- The hydraulic capacity of the new pipe can be in-creased by using pipes with smooth interior lining
- House connections can be connected without the need for trenches
|The guiding head with the guide rollers evens out any deformations.||The pipe reaches the target pit.|| |